Barule | Aloo Barule is popular dish of Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh.
Barule | Aloo Barule is a famous and mouthwatering potato snack. It is a favorite, delectable street food of Aligarh. This amazing dish is made from baby potatoes that are coated in a batter of besan, corn flour, and rice flour. Then deep fried in oil and garnished with chaat masala and green chutney. Moreover, you can find it easily on roadside stalls during the winter season. This is a crispy snack and appetizer. In addition, the crunchy, exciting texture and vibrant flavor make it popular amongst foodies. So, try to make this recipe in your kitchen and share your feedback with us.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was prepared by lovely Moms: Renu & Sapna Maheshwari
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:
- The ratio of rice flour to gram flour should be 1:1.
- The ratio of corn flour to gram flour should be 1:2.
- Arrowroot flour can be added instead of corn flour.
- Turmeric powder can be added instead of the yellow food color.
- The fried hot baby potatoes can be pressed with a bowl or tissue paper instead of pressing them between your palms.
- It is optional to deep fry the potatoes twice.
No comments yet.