Kale Aloo | Spicy Baby Potato is a flavorful and mouthwatering snack.
Kale Aloo | Spicy Baby Potato is super quick to prepare from baby potatoes and spices. Boiled potatoes are stir-fried and tossed into aromatic spices. The best thing is it comes together in just a few minutes with a handful of ingredients. It is delicious and goes well when served with chole bhatura or green chutney. It looks fancy and amazing with baby potatoes when served as an appetizer or a tea time snack. Try to prepare this lip-smacking recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom – Prachi Jalan.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Instead of baby potato, use regular-sized potatoes, just quarter them.
- Make sure, to use mustard oil to enhance it’s taste.
- You can skip garlic if you do not like it.
- You can also add lemon juice if you like it.
- Adjust the spices as per the taste.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.