Bathua ki Kadhi is a popular and traditional kadhi from the states of Rajasthan.
Bathua ki Kadhi is simple and very quick to prepare from bathua, curd, besan, and spices. It requires only a handful of ingredients to prepare this delicious and healthy kadhi within a few minutes. Bathua is a nutritious leafy vegetable that is available during winters. It is rich in calcium, potassium, magnesium, amino acids, fibre, and vitamins A, C and B6. All these micronutrients make bathua incredibly nutritious and a winter diet essential. Try to prepare this healthy kadhi and serve it with roti or rice or chapati. Let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Mridula Ameriya.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can also use sour curd for more tanginess.
- The proportion of besan:curd is 1:2.
- Make sure, to use beaten curd.
- Adjust the consistency of the kadhi as per your choice.
- If the water and besan-curd mixture separate, that means the kadhi needs to cook more.
- Adjust the spices as per your requirement.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.