Bajre ki Kadhi | Bajra Kadhi is a popular, healthy, and authentic Rajasthani Kadhi recipe.
Bajre ki Kadhi | Bajra Kadhi is a simple and easy kadhi prepared from bajra flour, buttermilk, and spices. It has an amazing flavor of garlic and spices. Bajra is rich in magnesium, which helps to keep the heart-healthy. It has potassium, which dilates blood vessels, allowing blood to flow more easily. It is preferred mostly during the winter season. Serve this delicious Kadhi with bajre ki roti, lesun ki chutney, and masala chaas. It is an authentic kadhi recipe. Try to prepare this mouthwatering kadhi and enjoy it with family and friends. Let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by lovely great grandmom from the village of Kharia Khangar, Rajasthan.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Strain the bajra flour before using it.
- Add buttermilk and water as per your desired consistency for kadhi.
- Use fresh buttermilk for a good taste.
- Adjust the spice and sourness as per your taste and requirement.
- You can reduce the sourness by adding more water to it.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.