Besan Laddu | Danedar Besan Laddoo is aromatic and delicious traditional sweet balls.
Besan Laddu | Danedar Besan Laddoo is a popular Indian desert. You can prepare it with gram flour, powdered sugar, and ghee. It is one of the traditional dish passed on by generations and are typically made during festival seasons. Festivals are incomplete without sweets and in India, festivals are incomplete without laddus. generally, it is made with just 3 ingredients and a topping of dry fruits. The ingredient list to make these laddus is pretty small, but the most crucial thing to keep in mind while making besan laddu is to make sure the besan is roasted well. So try this sweet to make your festival special and don’t forget to share your feedback with us in the comment section.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Ani Setia
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- The ratio of besan and ghee should be 1:1/4.
- Use danedar / mota besan to prepare this recipe.
- If danedar besan is not available, add 2 teaspoons sooji / Rava in regular besan. Remove 2 Teaspoon besan, then add sooji.
- Stir it continuously if roasting on high flame.
- Turmeric powder is optional.
- The ratio of besan and sugar is 1:1/2.
- Add dry fruits as per choice and availability.
- The roasted besan mixture should be completely cool down before adding powdered sugar.
- The mixture should be dry after adding sugar.
No comments yet.