Bhagara Baingan is a healthy and mouthwatering recipe.
Bhagara Baingan is a delicious dish prepared from small-sized baingan. The main ingredient is the paste that is prepared from peanuts, coconut, sesame seeds, and spices. The tangy and spicy taste makes it more delicious. There are many health benefits of brinjals as it has many essential vitamins and minerals along with being a good source of dietary fibre. It is a popular recipe and goes very well with rotis or paratha or rice. It is tasty as well as healthy and can be served for lunch as well as dinner. Try to prepare this delicious recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Rama Devi.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Prepare a fine peanut paste.
- Make sure to use small-sized baingan.
- Roast all the ingredients until a nice aroma comes.
- Add more water as the gravy thickens as it cools down.
- If you do not have fresh coconut then you can also use dry coconut.
- For more rich texture you can add poppy seeds and cashew.
- Adjust the spices and serve it hot for a better taste.
For more such exciting recipes like Bhagara Baingan, please click on the following links:
- Baingan Ki Chutney In South Indian Style | Brinjal Chutney
- Bharva Baingan Aloo Pyaaz
- Bihari Aloo Baingan