Baingan Ki Chutney In South Indian Style | Brinjal Chutney is a healthy and popular chutney recipe from South Indian cuisine.
Baingan Ki Chutney In South Indian Style | Brinjal Chutney is an amazing chutney prepared from the brinjal. South Indian cuisine is renowned for its variety of chutneys and dips which gives a nice flavor. There are many health benefits of brinjals as it has many essential vitamins and minerals along with being a good source of dietary fibre. Serve it with roti or rice or paratha or bajra roti or jowar roti. Try to prepare this healthy recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- If you do not have mustard oil, you can use sesame oil instead.
- Use small-sized brinjal and cut it into small pieces to cook it faster.
- Do not overcook the brinjal.
- If you do not have urad dal, you can skip it. This chutney tastes equally nice with chana dal as well
- Stir the masala continuously to avoid burning.
- Allow the baingan and the masala to cool down before grinding them.
- Add jaggery if you like a little sweetness in the chutney.
- You can coarsely ground or make a fine paste of the chutney, as per your requirement.