Bhuni Mirch Ki Sabji is a delicious Rajasthani side dish.
Bhuni Mirch Ki Sabji is an ideal spicy, dish for lunch or dinner. Roasted chili gives a smokey flavor to your dish. If you love spicy food then this is the best option for you. Moreover, it is very easy to make with exciting flavors. This dish will be an absolute delight for your busy weekdays. In addition, this is the best dish when served with rot, paratha, nan, or roti. Try this recipe at your home and share your feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- Rotate the chilies continuously on the direct flame.
- You can either directly roast or use a stand to roast the chilies.
- Remove charred chili’s skin while it is hot.
- Apply oil on the chili before roasting. So, you can remove its skin easily.
- You can chop roasted chili in a chopper or using motor pastel.
- You can use any oil.