Biscuit Gulabjamun is a unique and mouthwatering dessert.
Biscuit Gulabjamun is the soft sugar syrup-soaked dough balls. It requires only a handful of ingredients to prepare this gulabjamun. It is a very innovative way to make such a wonderful sweet. The amazing texture and delicious flavor make you eat more and more. The gulabjamun mostly prepared during the festive seasons or any occasion. Try to prepare this unique recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom – Anju Sharma.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- The ratio for sugar:water is 1:1.
- The dough should be of medium consistency.
- Apply oil to the hands, while preparing the balls from the dough.
- Rest the fried balls in the sugar syrup for 2 hours.
- Make sure to deep-fry the gulabjamun on a medium flame.