Bread Paneer Pizza | Paneer Pizza in Air Fryer is yummilicious snack for everyone.
Bread Paneer Pizza | Paneer Pizza in Air Fryer is super quick and easy to make. You just need bread, sauce, paneer/cottage cheese, some veggies and cheese. This is a 5-minute recipe using the air fryer. This cheesy snack has a crunchy crust. It is very healthy as well as delicious in taste. This uses veggies like onion and capsicum, that makes it healthier. Kids and all family members will love this snack. This can be an after school snack for kids or a tea-time snack. So, try to make this snack at home and let us know your feedback. Enjoy!
This recipe was prepared using Philips Air Fryer – HD9621 by a lovely mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- If you do not have pizza sauce then you can use tomato ketchup. Add mixed herbs to the ketchup and use it.
- You can avoid onion if you want.
- Use white or brown or multigrain bread to make the pizza.
- Use pizza cheese or any cheese of your choice to make the pizza.
- Make this pizza using Homemade Paneer.