Bread Rasmalai is a popular and an instant version of Traditional Rasmalai.
Bread Rasmalai is a simple and quick rasmalai recipe which is prepared from bread slices. Traditionally, rasmalai is prepared from paneer or chenna which is soaked in rabdi with dry fruits. Instead of cottage cheese balls, bread slices are used for soaking in saffron flavored thick milk in this bread rasmalai recipe. Now a days people are so pressed for time that most of them look out for instant version recipe.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Vidya Agrawal.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Serve the bread rasmalai immediately, as bread turns too soggy and chewy once soaked in rabdi.
- Must try it with the white bread only to look alike as traditional rasmalai.
- Boil milk on low to medium flame, else the milk might burn and taste bitter.
- It tastes great when prepared with fresh bread.
- Serve it chill for the better taste.