Butter Kaju Matar Paneer | Dhaba Style Kaju Mutter Paneer is a delicious spicy side dish.
Butter Kaju Matar Paneer | Dhaba Style Kaju Mutter Paneer is a creamy curry. This sabji is different from other paneer dishes. It is made with fried tomato, onion, paneer, and cashews. A spicy gravy with nice golden brown fried cashews and paneer gives a nice taste and texture to the spicy dish. This dish tastes great with hot roti, naan, or paratha. You just need some easily available ingredients from your kitchen to make a perfect dhaba-style curry. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Shveta Sheth
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- You can fry tomato, onion, green chilli, and garlic direct in oil also, instead of pouring hot oil on them in a slotted spoon.
- You can add raw or shallow-fried paneer to the sabji instead of frying it.
- If you want, you can boil onion, tomato, green chilli, and garlic.
- Keep fried paneer in the water if using it after some time.
- Add oil while heating butter in a pan, so the butter will not burn.
- The consistency of sabji can be adjusted as per choice.
- If you want, you can add tomato ketchup or edible red food color to the sabji.
No comments yet.