Cabbage Kofta Curry | Patta Gobhi Kofta Curry is a delicious side dish.
Cabbage Kofta Curry | Patta Gobhi Kofta Curry is a spicy and tangy dish. It is a nice combination of the kofta with the curry and it tastes awesome. You can serve it with kulcha, hot roti, or paratha. Moreover, it is a nice option for dinner or lunch for any special occasion. In addition, the kofta is very delicious and melts in the mouth. So, try to prepare this mouthwatering recipe and enjoy it with friends and family and share your feedback in the comment section.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom : Priyanka Awasthi
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- Don’t add water while preparing the kofta mixture.
- Gram flour can be added as required to prepare kofte.
- Kofte can be prepared in an appe pan instead of frying them.
- The thickness of the gravy can be adjusted as per choice.
- Curd or fresh cream can be added to the gravy.
No comments yet.