Cheese Bread Pakoda is a simple and tasty bread-based fried snack.
Cheese Bread Pakoda is a spicy and deep-fried snack. It is prepared with cheese stuffed between 2 bread slices then dipped in a spiced besan batter deep-fried till crisp. Typically it is enjoyed as an evening snack with a cup of tea but it can also be a good party starter or appetizer. In addition, you can prepare it within no time with easily available ingredients from your kitchen. So, try to make this recipe in your kitchen and share your feedback with us in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by a Chef :
- Red chili sauce, green chili sauce, or green chutney can be used instead of ketchup.
- Red chili powder can be added instead of red chili flakes.
- You can give rest to the gram flour batter for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Prepare this dish using :
- Tomato Sauce | Tomato Ketchup
- Green Chutney | Hari Chutney | Coriander Chutney