Green Chutney | Hari Chutney | Coriander Chutney is a popular and healthy chutney.
Green Chutney | Hari Chutney | Coriander Chutney is a spicy and tangy chutney prepared from fresh coriander, ginger, lemon, peanut, and sugar. It is a versatile chutney that can be used in many ways and best to serve with snacks or with Indian meals or in chaat. It gets ready in just a few minutes. All you have to do is add all the ingredients in the mixer jar and grind it. This chutney is great for digestion and contains many nutritional benefits. The best part is you can store it in the refrigerator. So whenever you want, you can have it. Try to prepare this simple and quick chutney and enjoy it with everyone. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Use fresh coriander leaves and wash it properly.
- You can use raw or roasted peanuts.
- Make sure, to add the sugar to retain the green color of the chutney.
- Adjust the consistency of the chutney as per the taste.
- You can also store it in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
- You can use this chutney in multiple ways, such as when you want to use it for a sandwich, you can use the thick consistency chutney and for the chaat, you can use the flowing consistency chutney by adding some water in it.