Cheese Chili Toast is a quick and mouthwatering breakfast or snack recipe.
Cheese Chili Toast is a simple and easy toast recipe that can be prepared for a quick breakfast or snack. The toast can also be transformed into a sandwich, just grill or toast the sandwich in a sandwich maker or toaster or pan. Add more and more veggies of your choice and make it more nutritious.Share your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can use multigrain bread or white bread or brown bread.
- You can also place the filling on the paratha or roti and serve it.
- Use any cheese or cheese spread or cheese slice of your choice.
- Add salt carefully as the butter and cheese already has salt.
- Add onion or corn or any veggies of your choice.
- Finely chop all the veggies.
- Adjust the spices and serve it hot for the better taste.