Moong Dal Dosa is a healthy and mouthwatering dosa.
Moong Dal Dosa is a crispy dosa prepared from ground yellow lentils batter. It is a healthy and nutritious dosa variety. It is simple and very easy to prepare. Just soak the lentils and then grind them. No need of fermenting the batter. You can use the batter straightway after grinding. The dosa made with yellow moong lentils has an amazing texture. Whereas the ones made with whole moong beans taste a bit different. But both are delicious. The dosa can be served with coconut chutney or coriander chutney. Try to prepare it at home and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can also use whole moong dal or split green moong dal also.
- Add potato and other veggies filling if you like masala dosa.
- Make sure that the batter should have a medium consistency.
- Adjust spices as per choice and serve it hot for the better taste.
- You can also prepare chilla instead of dosa as per your taste.