Chocolate Muffins is delicious cupcake/muffins for all, especially kids.
Chocolate Muffins is a butter-free, mouthwatering muffins/cupcakes. These are very easy to prepare by following this quick recipe. This needs refined flour, whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, sugar, oil. You have to just mix the ingredients and bake. This is very simple yet a delicious snack and dessert. These are healthy cupcakes as this recipe uses a combination of whole wheat flour and refined flour. So, try to make this recipe at home and enjoy with your loved ones.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Though this recipe uses oil but you can use butter too.
- You can make the mufiins with only whole wheat flour to make it more healthy.
- Decorate the muffins as per your choice and creation. Also, you can use chocolate chips.
For more such exciting cake recipes like Chocolate Muffins, please click on the following links:
- Dry Fruits Chocolate Cake | English Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Pudding Cake | Without Oven
- Cheesecake Jars