Corn Chaat | Corn Bhel is a lip-smacking and delicious chaat.
Corn Chaat | Corn Bhel is made of boiled corn kernels that is mixed with veggies, spices, sauces, and cheese. Chaat can be prepared using various combinations. It can be served as a snack or breakfast. Add more and more veggies to make it more nutritious. Corn has several health benefits. Because of the high fiber content, it can aid with digestion. It also contains valuable B vitamins, which are important to your overall health. It is a healthy as well as the tasty recipe. Try to prepare this amazing recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can prepare it as spicy ones, sweet ones, or tangy ones as per choice.
- You can also use frozen corn, but fresh corn tastes the best.
- Adjust the spices and serve it hot for the better taste.
- Boil the corn properly, it should not taste as raw.
- Garnish it as per your taste and choices.
- You can also add butter to it.