Ragda Chaat | Mumbai Street Food Chaat is a wonderful treat for snacks.
Ragda Chaat | Mumbai Street Food Chaat is a very famous roadside food of Mumbai. Chaat holds a very huge fan among all the other street foods. The main ingredient is dried white peas. It also contains boiled potatoes, tomatoes, coriander leaves, and some spices. It is easy to make with easily available ingredients. Everyone in your family will enjoy this chaat. Parents can fearlessly feed it to kids as it is homemade with no artificial flavors added to it. Moreover, it is an effortless snack. It is a mouthwatering snack. So, try to make it at home and let us know your feedback.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can use homemade green coriander chutney and sweet dates/khajoor chutney.
- If you do not have sweet dates/khajoor chutney, you can use tomato sauce.
- Mathri or puri is optional.
- You can use homemade sev/ bhujiya.
- You can also use chopped ginger and green chilies instead of ginger and green chilies paste.
- Serve ragda hot.