Dabeli Wrap is an extremely popular and mouth-watering Gujarati street food snack.
Dabeli Wrap is yummy street food from Gujarat. The recipe traditionally prepared from soft pav buns stuffed with flavoured potato mash and garlic chutney with a crunch of sev and a sweet tang from the pomegranate pearls makes this snack lip-smacking. Here, we twisted the recipe by replacing the pav/bun with the roti/ Indian bread. It is known for its flavour, taste, and unique blend of spices. One of the essential ingredients is that typical spice blend or Dabeli Masala which gives the dish its unique flavour. The crunch of sev and peanuts, the flavour of chutneys, and the softness of potato mixture make it more and more delicious. So, try to prepare it and enjoy it with everyone. Let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom – Vaishali Shah.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- If you are Jain, you can skip the garlic chutney.
- You can also add pomegranate if you like.
- You can also prepare the roti and keep it aside and use it when needed.
- Adjust the spiciness, sweetness, and tanginess to your requirement.
- Serve it immediately for better taste.