Dahi Bhindi is an amazing curry to be served in lunch/dinner.
Dahi Bhindi is simple and easy to prepare with the minimum ingredients. Curd gives a tangy taste to the curry. Dahi Bhindi is a tangy yet spicy gravy curry of bhindi which is popular in North India. The delicious recipe is easy to prepare and goes very well with some hot rotis, chapatis or naan and also accompaniment with the steamed basmati rice or jeera rice. So try to prepare it at home and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Vijay Haldiya.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Use homemade fresh curd, sour curd doesn’t taste great.
- Choose small, fresh, and tender okras which are bright green in color.
- Whisk the curd well before you add.
- Adjust the spice level according to your taste.
- Serve it hot for the better taste.