Danamethi Pyaaz Ki Sabzi is a delicious and healthy curry for all, especially for diabetics.
Danamethi Pyaaz Ki Sabzi is a very healthy curry which is good for diabetics as well as for everyone. This is a mouthwatering curry goes well with roti/paratha. This requires very few ingredients which are easily available in the kitchen. It is a perfect option when you have a shortage of vegetables at home. This spicy, tangy curry will be loved by all family members. Methi or fenugreek seeds are very good for diabetes and weight loss. So, try to make this yummy curry at home and enjoy with your loved ones.
This curry was prepared by Joshna Bhandari – A lovely mom from Rajasthan.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can increase the quantity of dana methi/fenugreek seeds.
- Adjust the spiciness as per your taste.
- Use small sized onion to make the curry.
- Curd is a compulsory ingredient. By adding curd to the curry, it will not taste bitter.
- You can soak the fenugreek seeds instead of boiling. Soak it for 3 to 4 hours.