Dhaba Style Paneer Masala With Tandoori Roti is a nice idea for any time meal.
Dhaba Style Paneer Masala With Tandoori Roti is a quick, flavorful, and spicy dish. Paneer masala sabji is prepared with marinated paneer and special ground masala. It tastes amazing with tandoori roti. In addition, it is one of the popular dishes which is not only easy to make but also tasty recipes from Indian cuisine. Moreover, this is an ideal meal for weekends or even for parties or special occasions. So try to make this recipe in your kitchen and let us know your feedback.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Shveta Sheth
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:
- FOR DHABA STYLE PANEER MASALA :
- The marinated paneer can be used instantly.
- Roasted gram flour should be added to make a thick gravy.
- Roasted spices mixture can be stored in an air-tight container at room temperature.
- FOR TANDOORI ROTI :
- The dough should be rested for at least 60 minutes.
- The tawa should be enough hot while adding the roti to it.
No comments yet.