Doodh Ki Poori | Milk Poori is a unique and mouthwatering recipe.
Doodh Ki Poori | Milk Poori is a deep-fried Indian wheat bread that is typically eaten for breakfast or a light snack. Traditionally, water is used to knead the dough but here we used milk. You can serve it with aloo sabji or shrikhand or any sabji or pickle or also with the curd. We can also include it in traveling food, as it can remain good for a few days. Try to prepare this unique and amazing recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comments section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Mridula Ameriya.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- The dough should be kneaded tight or hard and not soft like chapati dough.
- The temperature of the oil should be maintained; else, the poori will not puff up.
- For a better taste, fresh oil should be used to fry the poori
- To knead the dough, milk at room temperature should be used
- The dough should be allowed to rest for at least 10 minutes.