Dum Aloo is a popular and flavorful potato curry.
Dum Aloo is a delicious recipe where the potatoes are cooked in a gravy. Potatoes are parboiled and then shallow fried. Later these potatoes are added in the gravy and simmered. Overall it is a time savior curry for the busy days or you have a sudden guest for lunch or dinner. Try to prepare this delicious curry and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
- Always use full-fat curd and as soon as you add the curd, mix it quickly.
- When you are mixing the curd, lower the flame, or switch off the flame.
- Do not overboil the potato as we have to further cook it in the curry.
- If you do not have baby potato then cut the big-sized potato into 2 or 4 equal parts.
- The flavors are enhanced when dum aloo is cooked on low flame.
- You can use any red chili powder, but for a nice red color use Kashmiri red chili powder.
- Adjust the spice as per the requirement.
- Serve it hot for the better taste.