Falafel Balls is an unique and healthy snack dish.
Falafel Balls is a protein rich food and delicious snack dish. This breakfast dish is flavorful, super tasty and easy to prepare. It requires ingredients like coriander leaves, chickpeas, parsley, green chili, garlic, onion, cumin seeds, baking powder and wheat flour. It is a wonderful snack to have during the evening time. So try this recipe at home and let us know your feedback by your comments in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom – Alpana Jain
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef :-
- You can replace the fresh onion by the dry onion flakes.
- Soak the chickpeas overnight.
- A good amount of garlic should be used.
- You can use refined wheat flour instead of wheat flour for its binding.
- Raw cumin seeds should be used for making this dish.
- If you want you can add the baking soda in place of the baking powder.
- This dish can be served with pita bread, hummus or can have as it is.