Falafel | Chickpea Tikki is a famous Middle-Eastern snack.
Falafel | Chickpea Tikki is a popular snack and is delicious too. But in this recipe, the falafel is roasted on the pan (not fried) that makes it tasty as well as healthy. It is rich in protein, fibre along with some essential nutrients. You do not have to worry while eating the falafel now because this recipe uses very less oil. And the taste is similar to the original fried falafel only. You can easily make this famous dish at home within minutes. So, try to make this snack at home and enjoy with your loved ones.
This recipe was prepared under the live cooking contest ‘Zayka World Cup’ by Vimki Giria.
Tips and Suggestions by the Chef:-
- You can deep fry the falafel too and bake as well. Bake the falafel at 180 degrees for about 8 minutes.
- If you do not have parsley at home then you can use mint and coriander leaves only.
- It can be roasted in any oil.
- Adjust the quantity of green chilli according to your taste.
- If you forgot to soak the chickpeas then follow this tip – how to make Chole/Rajma without soaking overnight