Falhari Nariyal Ki Kachori is a unique and lip-smacking kachori.
Falhari Nariyal Ki Kachori is simple and easy to prepare from coconut, ararot flour, potato, and spices. It is an innovative way to prepare the kachori, that can be consumed during fast/vrat. It is crisp from the outside and soft from the inside. The flavors of spices and chutneys make it more delicious. Try to prepare this different kachori recipe during fast and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
Click here to watch the video recipe
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Kaushika Thakkar.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- If you are not preparing the kachori for fast, then you can also use cornflour instead of ararot flour.
- You can also shallow fry, by giving the kachori a tikki shape.
- Adjust the spices as per the requirement.
- Instead of email chutney, you can also use dates chutney.
- You can skip the ingredients that you are not using for fast.
- Deep-fry the kachori on a high flame until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve it immediately for a better taste.
No comments yet.