Falhari Pizza is a unique and delicious fasting pizza.
Falhari Pizza is easy to prepare from all the fasting ingredients and veggies. It is totally different from the regular pizza but it will definitely satisfy your taste buds. Serve it with the sauce or cold beverages or you can also have it as it is. The unique flavors of coconut paste, tomato sauce, and sago enhance it’s taste and makes it more delicious. This pizza is for fasting where you can add spices, veggies, and sauces of your own choice. Try to prepare this delicious and flavorful pizza and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom – Swati Agarwal.
- Use Homemade paneer.
- If you are preparing it for fasting then always use rock salt.
- Add or avoid veggies as per your choice or which you use during the fasting.
- Make sure, to knead the dough with curd.
- You can also use grated cheese instead of grated paneer.
- Always use ghee instead of oil.
- Make sure, to rest the dough for 15 minutes for a better result.
- You can top the pizza as per your choice of veggies and spices.
- Adjust the sweetness, tanginess, and spices as per your requirement.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.