Fatafat Thali In 20 Minutes Episode – 4 is a popular dish in Punjab.
Fatafat Thali In 20 Minutes Episode – 4 includes Makke ki roti, sarso ka saag, tawa mirchi fry, onion salad with lemon, and jaggery. This spicy and healthy dish is very popular during winter. It provides necessary supplements. In addition, maize flour is gluten-free and easy to digest. This thali is served in North India for lunch or dinner.
Firstly, chop all leafy vegetables and cook them in a pressure cooker. Meantime, knead the dough for makke ki roti. Let it rest. Side by side prepare tawa mirchi fry and roast tomato and onion for sarso ka saag. Now add cooked leafy vegetables to it and let them cook. Now prepare makke ki roti. Lastly, prepare tadka for garnishing sarso ka saag. That’s it. You are ready to serve Punjabi cuisine’s famous dish.
Do try to include this dish in your diet during this winter season, and keep watching our all episodes of Fatafat Thali and try it in your kitchen. Don’t forget to share your feedback with us in the comment section.
This thali was prepared in 20 minutes by a lovely Mom: Vijay Hadiya
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- FOR SARSO KA SAAG :
- The leafy vegetables should be well-washed.
- If you want to open the pressure cooker immediately then cook leafy vegetables for 3 to 4 whistles otherwise cook them for 1 to 2 whistles and let them cool down.
- You can use a wide spatula to mash boiled leafy vegetables instead of a masher.
- Ghee or butter can be used instead of mustard oil.
- Add a pinch of sugar while adding the cooked green leafy vegetables to the pan, to remain their green color as it is.
- Cook the masala well to enhance the flavor of the saag.
- FOR TAWA MIRCHI FRY :
- You can remove the seeds of green chilli to make it less spicy.
- FOR MAKKE KI ROTI :
- Lukewarm water should be used to knead the dough.
- Knead the dough well to prevent it from cracking.
- Check the dough by stretching, if it is easily breaks knead it for 1 to 2 minutes more.
- Apply ghee on hot tawa and wipe it using a kitchen napkin so, the roti will not stick to the tawa.
For more such exciting recipes like Fatafat Thali In 20 Minutes Episode – 4, please click on the following links: