Fatafat Thali In 20 Minutes Episode – 2 is a quick and tasty dish.
Fatafat Thali In 20 Minutes Episode – 2 is a nice idea for any time meal. This thali includes jeera rice, shahi dum aloo, paneer takatak, tawa tandoori roti, boondi raita, lachha pyaz salad, papad, and pickle. Whenever you are in hurry to make lunch or dinner this thali will help you to make it fastly for your family.
Firstly, boil baby potatoes, soak rice, chop all vegetables, and prepare puree. Then prepare jeera rice and let it cook. Now saute the paneer and prepare paneer takatak, then side by side knead the dough to prepare tawa tandoori roti. Further, prepare shahi dum aloo and raita from curd. Then prepare tandoori roti and while it is roasting prepare lachha pyaz salad and roast papad in between.
When you come back home late from the office or shopping, or sometimes an unexpected guest comes to your house on weekends, this recipe will help you a lot to make healthy wholesome meals for your family and guest. Vijaya ji has shared some tips and tricks to make tasty dishes in a short time in this series. So keep watching our all episodes of Fatafat Thali and try it in your kitchen. Don’t forget to share your feedback with us in the comment section.
Click here to watch this video
This thali was prepared in 20 minutes by a lovely Mom: Vijay Hadiya
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- FOR JEERA RICE :
- If the rice is not soaked, take 3 whistles to cook it.
- The rice should be sautéed in oil for a few seconds, hence it will be not broken.
- The ratio of water to rice should be 1:1.
- FOR SHAHI DUM ALOO :
- Make the indentations to the boiled baby potato with the fork to make them flavourful from the inside also.
- The marinated baby potato should be shallow fried to make tasty dum aloo.
- FOR TAWA TANDOORI ROTI :
- The tawa should be enough hot while adding the roti to it, otherwise, the roti will not stick to it.
- FOR PAPAD :
- The papad should be rotated quickly to roast it well otherwise, it will turn black.
No comments yet.