Fatafat Thali In 20 Minutes Episode – 6 is a winter special Gujarati dish.
Fatafat Thali In 20 Minutes Episode – 6 includes kathiyawadi matar baingan ki sabji, lahsun ki chutney, mooli ki kadhi, bajre ki roti, gud, and butter. This is a healthy dish for lunch or dinner.
Firstly, chop vegetables for sabji. Then prepare sabji and let it cook. Then chop white radish and prepare mooli ki kadhi. Let it boil. Side by side prepare dough for bajre ki roti. Then roast it and while roasting it you can prepare lahsun ki chutney. Finally, you are ready to be serve your Gujarati thali with jaggery and butter.
If you want to enjoy a Gujarati winter special dish, no need to go to a restaurant. You can easily prepare it in your kitchen within only 20 minutes. Shraddha ji has made it very easy with her tips and suggestions for beginners also.
Moreover, this winter special thali is known for its health benefits. It is very easy to make and good to have during winter or cold climates. Do try to include them in your diet during this winter season. So, keep watching our all episodes of Fatafat Thali and try it in your kitchen. Don’t forget to share your feedback with us in the comment section.
This thali was prepared in 20 minutes by a lovely Mom: Shraddha Thakrar
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- FOR MATAR BAINGAN KI SABJI :
- If the tomato is not dark red in color, add red chilli powder to it.
- Add little water with spices so, the spices will not burn.
- FOR BAJRE KA ROTLA / ROTI :
- Add water gradually to prepare the dough.
- Knead the dough well.
- Water should be applied to the rotla / roti to prevent it from becoming dry.
- When the bubbles appear on the rotla / roti flip it.
- The rotla / roti should be flipped using any flat spatula.
- The rotla / roti should be slightly pressed while roasting it on direct flame, to make it fluffy.
- Ghee can be applied instead of butter.
- FOR GARLIC CHUTNEY :
- Garlic cloves should be added one by one in the mortar pestle to crush them fastly.