Instant Rava Dosa | Sooji Dosa is an easy breakfast recipe.
Instant Rava Dosa | Sooji Dosa is easy to make within 5 minutes. You can prepare this dosa using semolina, rice flour, onion, and some spices. It is quick to serve because it doesn’t require any grinding or fermentation process. It goes well with spicy kara chutney and veg kurma. In addition, It is a super easy and instant dish while you hurry in making breakfast, lunch, or dinner, So try to make this recipe in your kitchen and share your valuable feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Shraddha Thakrar
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- The ratio of semolina to rice flour is 2:1.
- Add chopped green chilli instead of its paste for a nice flavor.
- Onion is optional.
- If you want, you can add onion to the batter.
- Maida can be added instead of rice flour.
- Oil can be used instead of ghee.
- When the dosa leaves the pan and becomes nice golden brown it indicates that the dosa is well cooked.
- You can cook the dosa from one side only.
For more such exciting recipes like Instant Rava Dosa | Sooji Dosa, please click on the following links: