Garlic Paneer Sabji Restaurant Style | Lehsuni Paneer is a popular and mouthwatering recipe.
Garlic Paneer Sabji Restaurant Style | Lehsuni Paneer is very commonly found in the Indian restaurant menus. The soft tender paneer cubes with rustic curd based gravy flavored and kasuri methi and spices are simply lip-smacking. The flavor of garlic, ginger, kasuri methi makes it more delicious and healthy. It has many variations and here we prepared a restaurant-style recipe. The creamy texture and aroma makes it more special. Relish it with paratha or naan or chapati or rice. Try to prepare this delicious recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Use homemade curd and paneer.
- Always cook on low to medium flame.
- If you do not have any dry spice then you can also avoid it.
- You can also prepare it using tomato-based gravy.
- While adding curd turn off the flame.