Gathiya Nu Shaak | Kathiyawadi Gathiya Nu Saak is a famous sabji of Gujarat.
Gathiya Nu Shaak | Kathiyawadi Gathiya Nu Saak is a spicy and tangy side dish. Whenever there are no vegetables in your refrigerator, you can prepare it within 5 minutes. You just need gathiya, curd, onion, garlic, and some spices. Moreover, it tastes good with hot chapati, and paratha. This is the best option for your busy weekdays. So try to make this recipe in your kitchen and share your feedback with us in the comment sections.
This is Recipe No. 5 of the Gujarat Ki Traditional Recipe Series by a lovely Grand Mom: Shraddha Thakrar
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- If you want you cab skip onion, add tomato puree first.
- The salt should be added carefully, as gathiya (namkeen) is also salty.
- You can add moti sev instead of gathiya.
- The sabji should be stirred continuously after adding buttermilk till it starts to boil else, it may curdle.
- The sabji should be prepared just before serving, else gathiya will turn soggy.