Green Chutney | Hari Chutney is a spicy and sour side dish.
Green Chutney | Hari Chutney is a healthy dish for any time meal or snack. It is a multipurpose chutney that can be used in many different ways. You can serve it with snacks or with meals or in chaat. In addition, it is easy to prepare in just a few minutes. You just have to add all ingredients in a grinding jar and grind them to prepare chutney. This nutritious chutney is great for digestion. Moreover, you can prepare a sandwich or chaat from this chutney. It goes well with dhokla, thepla, uttapam, dosa, etc. So try to prepare this quick recipe in your kitchen and share your feedback with us in the comment section.
Click here to watch the video recipe
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom : Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef
- Use coriander leaves with their soft stems.
- Adding sev/bhujiya, lemon juice, and ice cubes will maintain the green color of the chutney.
- Store the chutney in the refrigerator to retain its green color as it is.
- Cashew or almonds can be added instead of sev or bhujiya.
- You can consume it for 6 to 7 days.
No comments yet.