Green Goddess Mocktail And Banana Grapes Smoothie is an exciting and refreshing drink.
Green Goddess Mocktail And Banana Grapes Smoothie is a special mix of fruits, soft drinks, and syrups to create invigorating beverages that everyone can enjoy. Moreover, it is a quick, simple, and fantastic family-friendly drink. This will be your first choice when you’re hosting a fancier brunch. The mocktail and smoothies are always healthy options for summer, and it looks fabulous with a heart-shaped grapes skewer. So, enjoy this summer with these refreshing drinks and share your feedback with us.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom: Neha Agarwal From Raipur
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:
- Kiwi can be added instead of khus syrup.
- You can add any soft drink or soda water.
- FOR SMOOTHIE:
- You can adjust sweetness as per the sourness of the black grapes.
- If desired, add green grapes instead of black grapes.
- Add dry fruits to make smoothie more healthy.
For more such exciting recipes like Green Goddess Mocktail And Banana Grapes Smoothie, please click on the following links: