Gulgula | Gulgule is a very famous North Indian dish.
Gulgula | Gulgule is a deep-fried fritter which is sweet in taste. This requires only 3 ingredients that are whole wheat flour, sugar and cardamom powder. This is a quick and easy sweet recipe. This is fluffy, little crispy from outside and soft from inside. It is a famous festival sweet recipe. You can easily make this sweet for this festive season. So, try to make this sweet at home and enjoy with your loved ones.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom – Mridula Ameriya.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can use jaggery powder instead of sugar.
- Use little fine sugar to make the batter. Else it will take time to dissolve sugar. You can use powdered sugar too.
- Also, you can add crushed fennel seeds to the batter.
- The consistency of the batter should be flowy else it will not be fluffy.
- Fry it on a low-medium flame for the perfect texture.