Mohanthal | Turat Mohanthal | Besan Burfi is a delightful sweet for everyone.
Want to make quick and easy sweet for the festive season. Here is the ‘Mohanthal | Turat Mohanthal | Besan Burfi’ which requires only 3 ingredients. This is super quick and very simple to prepare. You just need gram flour/besan, ghee/clarified butter and sugar. Cardamom and saffron are used to add colour and flavour and dry fruits used for garnishing. You can easily prepare this sweet without many efforts. Traditionally, mohanthal requires much preparation and it is time-consuming. But this is an instant recipe to make this traditional sweet at home. Moreover, this free of any adulteration, artificial colour and additives. Hence it is very healthy and tasty too. So, try to make this yummy sweet at home and enjoy this festive season with your loved ones.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- The ratio should be proper to make perfect mohanthal. So, do follow the recipe.
- Roast the gram flour, besan on a low flame only and use a heavy-bottomed pan. Else it may burn.
- After roasting, switch off the gas then only add powdered sugar.
- If the mixture seems dry, add little ghee.
- Let the burfi to be set then cut into pieces. You can keep it in the refrigerator to set.
- Store this sweet in the airtight container for up to 15 days without any refrigeration.