Hara Bhara Kabab | Veg Cutlets is a famous appetizer all over India.
Hara Bhara Kabab | Veg Cutlets is a quick and easy snack and party appetizer. This requires different types of green veggies, some bread crumbs and some spices. As the name suggests ‘Hara’ means green and Bhara’ means full this basically means kabab full of greens. This is not only tasty but nutritious also. This has bottle gourd, capsicum, cabbage, green peas. Basically, we have to use green vegetables to make kabab.
It is a good way to include greens in your diet. Kids don’t like to eat veggies so here is the answer to all queries. You can make this kabab for kids and they are going to love this. This can be after school snack or evening tea-time snack for kids. This is so healthy and full of nutrition. So, try to make this super fast recipe at home and enjoy with your family. And do let us know how was it.
This snack was prepared under the live cooking contest ‘Zayka Premier League’ by Nisha Samar – A lovely Mom from Rajasthan.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Squeeze the water of bottle gourd completely before making the kabab.
- Bread crumbs are used for binding. Make sure it is dry. (you can use brown bread or white bread to make the bread crumbs) If you feel the mixture is wet then you can add more bread crumbs.
- Little curd was used to make the kabab. If the mixture becomes dry then you can increase the quantity of curd.
- It is recommended to use only black pepper powder. It gives a nice taste to the dish.
- You can use corn flakes instead of semolina/sooji to coat the kabab. Just grind the corn flakes to make the powder of it and use. By using corn flakes, the out layer will be more crispy.
- You can shallow fry the kabab instead of deep frying.