Homemade Mango Icecream – Summer Special
- Fresh Mangoes : 3
- Milk : 3 cups
- Milk Powder : 1 cup
- Cream (Malai) : 1 cup
- Crushed Sugar : 3/4 cup
- Corn Flour : 3 teaspoons
- Cut the mango into small pieces.
- Take milk powder and cornflour in a bowl. Mix it or beat it with a little water so that it becomes smooth in texture.
- Pour milk in a deep pan and put it on stove. Add the milk powder & corn flour mixture.
- Keep stirring the milk till it starts boiling.
- Remove the pan from the gas and let it cool down for 15 minutes.
- In a mixer add the milk, cut mango pieces, sugar and cream. Start the mixer and let it mix and turn off the mixer. Do this for 5 times so that it gets mixed properly.
- Pour in ice cream mould or box and keep it in the freezer. In 10 hours soft and delicious ice cream is ready to eat.
- Enjoy delicious Homemade Mango Icecream.
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!