Peach Peanut Burfi – Tasty & Easy
- Coconut Powder - 1/2 bowl
- Condensed Milk - 100 gm
- Peach crush or any flavour - 2 teaspoon
- Peanut - 1 bowl
- Cardamom(Elaichi) Powder – ½ teaspoon
- Chopped pista – One teaspoon
- Ghee - for brushing
- Put pan on the gas and add peanuts. Roast it for 10-15 minutes on medium flame. Switch off the gas and let it cool.
- Peal the skin of peanuts (Chilka) and grind it in a Mixer grinder.
- Put pan on the gas. Add coconut and peanut powder. Cook it for 10-15 minutes on low flame.
- Add condensed milk, peach crush and cardamom powder. Switch off the gas and mix it well.
- Grease a tray with ghee. Spread the peach peanut mixture evenly and garnish with pista. Keep in the refrigerator for 60-90 minutes to set .
- Cut into pieces and serve peach peanut barfi to your family. Enjoy!
Ready in :
Special Category :
Recipe Type :
Passionate about cooking!! Believes that the best way to live life is to live your passion daily!