Homemade Pizza | 2 Types Of Veg Pizza is the most favorite dish of all age groups.
On this special valentine’s week, Zayka Ka Tadka brings 5 days of free workshops by Ani Setia. In our fourth session, we made Homemade Pizza | 2 Types Of Veg Pizza. We have made pizza in the oven as well as in the pan also. The recipe is easy and simple with the choice of toppings. You can prepare it at your home yet holds the same restaurant-style pizza flavor and taste. Moreover, this pizza is easy to serve during the festival seasons or on special occasions like parties, get together anniversaries, or birthdays. Now you can prepare it easily in your kitchen. So, join us and keep watching our free workshop episodes. Try to make this amazing pizza for your friends and family on special occasions, and share your valuable feedback with us in the comment section.
This is Recipe No. – 4 Of Valentine’s week free workshop by a lovely Mom: Ani Setia From Rajasthan
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- The ratio of maida to whole wheat flour should be 1:1.
- You can prepare this pizza using only wheat flour or maida.
- It is recommended to make the wheat pizza with a thin crust.
- Misri(rock sugar) powder can be added instead of powdered sugar.
- The yeast should be kept in the freezer.
- Instant yeast and salt should be not added at the same time.
- Add 1/4 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp baking powder, and 2 tbsp of sour curd instead of instant yeast.
- Add water gradually to prepare the dough.
- Maida can be used to knead the dough in little quantities instead of oil.
- Check the dough by poking it with your finger, it should be bounced back, which indicates that the dough is well-kneaded.
- If you are using baking powder and baking soda to the dough, then give the rest 30 minutes to the kneaded dough.
- Bake the pizza on the bottom rack of the oven.
- The dough ball should be prepared smoothly by tucking it into a center.
- You can prepare pizza from dough balls instantly without giving them a rest of 10 minutes.
- You can prepare the pizza on the tawa as well by using 2 tawa together and covering it with lid.
- To prepare thin-crust pizza Keep the thickness of the rolled pizza base like the double thickness of regular roti.
- The baking dish should be greased with butter or oil to make the crispy bottom side of the pizza otherwise, the pizza’s bottom side will become soggy.
- You can toast only the pizza base for 4 to 5 minutes without adding veggies to it. Then store the toasted pizza base in the refrigerator. Whenever you want to make pizza take it out, add pizza topping, and prepare pizza.
- Diced mozzarella cheese or diced blended mozzarella cheese can be added.
- Veg mayonnaise can be added instead of liquid cheese.
- Spices can be sprinkled on the pizza as per taste.
- If the bottom of the pizza is baked quickly then place the tawa under the pan till the cheese gets melted.
- The pizza should be toasted till the cheese melts well and the bottom become nice crispy and golden brown.
- The pizza base can be spread using a hand also instead of rolling it using a rolling pin.
- You can prepare pizza of any shape.
For more such exciting recipes like Homemade Pizza | 2 Types Of Veg Pizza, please click on the following links: