Idli | Spongy Idli is a famous South Indian breakfast dish.
Idli | Spongy Idli is one of the favorite dishes of all age groups. Steamed idli with hot sambar and coconut chutney is very tasty and stomach-filling. Nowadays, it is also made in small sizes (mini form), which is very much loved by the kids. The batter for this recipe is very easy to prepare, please refer to the links below. So, try this recipe and let us know in the comment section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Kameswari Sonti
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- Idli comes out easily when it is taken out using a wet spoon.
- Put the fenugreek seeds to the urad dal while soaking.
- If you want, you can grease the idli pans with oil.
- The dish can also be cooked in the pressure cooker without the whistle.
- When the idli pan is hot, flip it and hold it below the tap water so that it cools down. Now, with a flat wet spoon take out the idlis, this way they will come out easily without breaking.