Nimbu Ke Achaar Ki 100 Years Old Recipe | Lemon Pickle is a spicy and sour side dish.
Nimbu Ke Achaar Ki 100 Years Old Recipe | Lemon Pickle is a popular side dish in Indian cuisine. This heirloom dish uses lemon, salt, fennel seeds, red chili powder, turmeric powder, asafoetida, and kalonji. In addition, you can store it in a glass jar and enjoy it for a year. Moreover, the uses of fennel seeds and nigella seeds make it palatable. So, try to make this healthy and spicy dish for your friends and family, and share your feedback with us in the comment section.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Deepika Nahata
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- The ratio of salt to lemon should be 1:5.
- Take 200gms. salt for 1 Kg lemon.
- Cut the lemon as per choice.
- The lemon should be yellow in color without stains on the peel.
- You can adjust the spiciness as per taste.
- It is recommended to add asafoetida in enough quantity.
- You can consume this pickle for up to one year.
- This pickle should initially be kept at room temperature for 2 days and then stored in a glass jar.
- Cover the bowl with a muslin cloth to circulate air instead of a plate.
- If the lemon becomes dry and didn’t release juice well, add lemon juice of 1 to 2 lemons.
No comments yet.