Instant Mango Pickle | Aam Ka Achar is a spicy and sour side dish.
You just need mango, oil, and some spices to prepare Instant Mango Pickle | Aam Ka Achar. It is a popular side dish in Indian meals. Even you can add it to your plate on behalf of sabji with paratha, poori, or roti. Moreover, it looks colorful and tasty to serve with any type of dish. You only have to follow some important tips, and a pickle will come out perfect. You can store it for a whole year. So try to make this pickle in your kitchen and share your feedback with us.
This pickle was prepared by a lovely Grandmom: Manju Saraf From Gurgaon
Tips and suggestions by the Chef:
- Add 150 g.m. salt for 1 k.g. mango.
- You can preserve this pickle for a year in an air-tight glass jar.
- Oil should be on top of the glass jar.
- Fennel seeds powder, red chili powder, and onion seeds should be added after turning off the flame, otherwise, spices can be burned.
- You can consume this pickle after 3 to 4 days.
- Oil should be in enough quantity to prepare this pickle.
- If required oil in a glass jar, first heat the oil and let it cool down. Then add it to the pickle.
For more such exciting recipes like Instant Mango Pickle | Aam Ka Achar, please click on the following links: