Instant Rabri | Danedar Rabdi is an instant sweet dish.
Instant Rabri | Danedar Rabdi is a new and tasty dessert. The main ingredients are milk and bread. The bread crumbs makes it grainy in texture. Adding the saffron gives it a nice color. The cardamom seeds powder and dry nuts makes it flavorful and savory dish. This dish is so easy to make that, you can make it anytime, even for snacks. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Vijay Haldiya
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- The saffron strands should be soaked in 1 to 2 Tbsp of milk for 5 to 7 minutes.
- If required/preferred, jaggery powder can be added.
- The quantity of sugar may be adjusted to taste or preference.
- You can use whole wheat bread in place of white bread.
- If the rabdi becomes thick, then add more milk to it.