Instant Sambar Using Sambar Powder is a tasty sambar for all.
Instant Sambar Using Sambar Powder is a quick and easy recipe. This uses sambar powder, water, some boiled veggies, onion and tomato. This does not require any cooked dal. In just 20 minutes you can get the sambar ready to eat with idli, rice, dosa or vada. This is a perfect recipe for bachelors or working professionals who are staying away from home. So, try it at home and let us know how you liked this instant recipe.
This yummy bhajiya was prepared by Jagannathan Uncle – A doting Grandfather from Karnataka.
Tips and Suggestions by the Chef:-
- Add any vegetables of your choice.
- You can make this sambar using a microwave.
- You can adjust the consistency by adding more sambar powder.
- Add clarified butter/ghee if you like.
- Adding a teaspoon of sesame oil gives a nice flavour and taste to the sambar.