Kacche Aam Hing ka Achaar is a tangy pickle.
Kacche Aam Hing ka Achaar is an instant pickle. It requires three main spices like salt, asafoetida powder and red chili powder. Moreover, it does not require oil. This pickle is easy to make and is ready to eat. It tastes great with parathas. You can serve this pickle for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Adding the hing powder aids in digestion. Hence, it is a healthy, spicy and tangy pickle to relish. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Wash and pat dry the raw mangoes and cut in small pieces.
- If you want, you can remove the raw mango skin.
- Adjust the amount of red chili powder as per your taste.
- Salt acts as a pickle preservative.
- For making pickle of 500 grams of raw mangoes, it requires 50 grams salt and 10 grams hing powder.
- You can store and preserve the pickle in refrigerator for six months.
No comments yet.